(Skip steps 1-3 if you have an EasyChair account already)
1. Go to https://easychair.org/account/signup
2. Complete the CAPTCHA authentication procedure and click on “Continue”
3. After you’ve filled in the form, EasyChair will send you an email with a link to complete the process
4. Log into your Easychair account, click on the following link, or copy and paste it into
your browser’s address bar: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eaas2022
5. Click on “Enter as an Author”
6. Fill in the form with your details (please, do not disable the “corresponding author” checkbox).
7. Choose one topic and the format of your proposal:
- If you’re proposing individual papers, workshops and talkshops, just fill in the abstract box. You can type or copy-paste your abstract.
- If you’re proposing a panel, fill out the abstract box with a description of your panel, and complete the author information for all the participants. Then upload one single document with the abstracts of the three individual papers that compose your panel. You can upload your panel proposal as a .doc(x) or a .pdf document.
8. Click on “Submit”.
Go to EasyChair as explained above, follow the instructions for panel submissions and send two independent panel proposals. You can explain the connection between the two panels in the abstract box and in the documents you submit.
EasyChair allows for an extra 50 words you can use to type some bibligraphy.
Yes, you have to be a member of EAAS for the year 2022 to present your paper in the conference.
We don’t expect you to upload the complete presentation –at least not before the proposal has been accepted. Just go to EasyChair and follow the instructions to submit a workshop.