- Keynote Lectures
- Panels: We strongly encourage and will give preference to panels that reflect the diversity of our field in terms of gender, ethnicity, and institutional affiliation. We encourage the participation of scholars from different institutions and countries.
- Paper proposals should be 300 words maximum. Individual papers should be 15’ presentations.
- Panel proposals should include a description of the panel as a whole and the abstracts of three individual papers. Full panels have 1 h. 30’
- Workshops or Roundtables: 4-5 participants with shorter statements and discussion on a given research topic or common theme. Presentations for workshops will be uploaded one month in advance of the conference to encourage intellectual exchange.
- Talkshops: Teaching talkshops with 3-4 participants discussing their various teaching experiences of a theme related to that of the conference.